Requesting a Refill
- You can request a refill on your child’s medication at any time by sending a secure message through your Patient Portal. Refills requested during office hours will be processed by the end of the business day. If you are unable to use your Patient Portal, you can call the office during business hours to request a refill. If you call or send a message when the office is closed, refills will be processed the next business day.
- When requesting refills, please provide the following information: Child’s first and last names, date of birth, name of medication, dosage of medication, parent’s/guardian’s name and phone number, and your preferred pharmacy.
- You will receive a reminder call and/or text message two business days before your child’s appointment. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call us at least 24 hours in advance.
No Show Policy
- Due to increased demand for services, we have instituted the following “no-show” policy:
- If you no-show an appointment, you may be subject to a no-show fee of $10.
- If you cancel an appointment less than 5 business hours before the scheduled appointment, it may be considered a no-show.
- If you arrive late, we will try to work you into the schedule if possible, but the appointment may be counted as a no-show.
- If you acquire four no-shows within a year, we have the right to dismiss you from our practice.
- While we do understand that unexpected delays happen, we ask that you let us know as soon as possible if you will be late or if you must cancel an appointment.
- Copays are due at the time of service. Please be aware that any copays not received at your appointment will be subject to a non-refundable $5 billing fee.
- Please provide us with your most recent insurance card(s) at check-in to insure that we have the most up-to-date insurance information.